DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D 5E Strixhaven Memories Extension

Hey! Just got 5E Strixhaven on FG and it brings an extension called "D&D 5E Strixhaven Memories Extension".

What is this for??

Cheers
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 8th, 2021 at 17:50. Reason: MODERATOR: Moved to the 5E thread, which is more appropriate for 5E product questions.

Blog Entries
    Usually there is a story entry in the module that explains the FG conversion and notes, which would include information on the extension. I don't have it, so can't check for you. Though maybe someone else will reply soon with details.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi. This is Danny, the developer of this one. As LordEntrails mentioned, there is an entry in the book that explains it. As you go through the reference book, it will mention an entry called Strixhaven Memories. It is like a report card, relationships, job, and extracurricular activity tracker. It was just an image in the original book but I decided to create an extension to help track these things (rather than having players make notes). You can, of course, ignore it and do it manually or with notes. The extension is just a convenience factor I built into the product as an optional feature. Within the Strixhaven Memories reference, I put a note about the extension (how to access the sheet, etc.).

Hope this helps,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hey Danny!

Wow, this extension is really cool!
    Thank you very much for going the extra mile and making an extension!

(thanks for the quick reply, too)

The module is exelent. Congratulations for your amazing work.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you. I have developed a few others but this one was by far the most fun one I have worked on... so much so that I am running it for some friends (and I normally never run 5E adventures so this will be a new experience for me).

Hope you enjoy it with your group and thank you again for the feedback
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information