DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Nice to see that people like it and use it.
    Maybe if you short of a player in your City of Lies campaign you can inform me. I would like to play again some L5R.

Meanwhile most of my players bought themselves a license and we started tinkering with your ruleset and campaign prep.

We are going for "thrid editon rules and first edition feel" (I wonder where I heard this before ). The campaign will take the players from "Ceremonies of the Samurai" (1st edition rulebook) to Ryoko Owari, culminating with the "Tomb of Iuchiban".

We don't need new players right now, but if you can play in german (we use skype for our comunication needs) and are able to make it to a european game (time-wise), than we'll see how you might join the game.

One of my players (BadElvis on this forum) is working on a dicerolling mechanic that emulates the R&K system.

I am busy creating the first adventure module "Ceremonies of the Samurai" using Xorns video tutorial as a starting point. Next I need to build several library modules ("rulebook", "setting glossary", "named NPCs", "generic NPCs", "Spells"(?)), any idea how to do this?

Does anyone have a copy of this ruleset to download?
    "Screaming Hardcore Till We Die" - Mc Rage

Does any version of this module remain? Working on a 4E game.

Thread Information