DICE PACKS BUNDLE

No more large PCs

I've been running a Starfinder campaign in FGU for a year now. We started with Against the Aeon Throne (1-3) and have now progressed to level 10 in the 2nd module of Signal of Screams. Almost the entire time we've had a large sized PC in the party. Up until about 2 months ago, I - as the GM - was able to manually change the character's Size as well as Reach on the combat tracker and this would result in the PCs token taking on the appropriate size on maps and doing range calculations correctly. The Size field for PCs has been locked as uneditable on the CT for a few months now and defaulted the character's size to 5 (i.e. medium size). I am still able to edit NPC Size fields however.

Is there something I'm missing somewhere? How do I tell FGU that a particular PC is Size 10 not Size 5?

Quote Originally Posted by scourge2805 View Post
    I've been running a Starfinder campaign in FGU for a year now. We started with Against the Aeon Throne (1-3) and have now progressed to level 10 in the 2nd module of Signal of Screams. Almost the entire time we've had a large sized PC in the party. Up until about 2 months ago, I - as the GM - was able to manually change the character's Size as well as Reach on the combat tracker and this would result in the PCs token taking on the appropriate size on maps and doing range calculations correctly. The Size field for PCs has been locked as uneditable on the CT for a few months now and defaulted the character's size to 5 (i.e. medium size). I am still able to edit NPC Size fields however.

Is there something I'm missing somewhere? How do I tell FGU that a particular PC is Size 10 not Size 5?
    superteddy57 said this about your problem in a different thread “it's been identified and repaired and is available on the TEST server for Starfinder. All rulesets are currently on lock down till a big CoreRPG update is pushed LIVE.”

The big update will rollout soon!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information