FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    We've determined this is an updater issue, not a forge issue, and it is being looked into.

First off, I would like to thank everyone who posted to help me resolve this issue. The FG team reached out to me and helped me resolve the issue. The problem was my updater was not updating to the newest version of FGU which was stopping my extensions from loading properly. After trying a few different work arounds, which did not work because of my inability to follow instructions, I took their advice and uninstalled and re-installed FGU using the latest download. After it loaded back up it updated to the most current version and my extensions downloaded as well.
    Again thanks for everyones help.

I hope it's ok to piggyback off of mervhd's post, but I'm finding I'm having the same (or similar) issue. I tried to install my first extension, which happens to be the Author extension Trenloe references above from The Forge. But...when I start FGU, I don't see anything in the chat window saying it's loaded. I've done the Check for Updates that Zac suggested. I've disabled and re-enabled the extension in Forge as ju95 suggested. No luck so far.

Blog Entries
    Hi pmeade3

When you choose Load Campaign - before hitting Start - is CoreRPG: Author listed as an available extension? If so tick it and it will then be available in that campaign.

You mean, in that box labeled "Extensions"? Right in front of me, that I never look at except when I first create a campaign?
    ::facepalm:: I has the dumbs. Thank you damned.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeade3 View Post
    I hope it's ok to piggyback off of mervhd's post, but I'm finding I'm having the same (or similar) issue. I tried to install my first extension, which happens to be the Author extension Trenloe references above from The Forge. But...when I start FGU, I don't see anything in the chat window saying it's loaded. I've done the Check for Updates that Zac suggested. I've disabled and re-enabled the extension in Forge as ju95 suggested. No luck so far.
    If you haven’t resolved it yet consider backing up your files and uninstalling fantasy grounds. Download the new installer and reinstall.
    My issue was, for what ever reason, my FG updated was not properly updating FG.
    Once I did that, everything worked like a charm.

Thanks Mervhd, I was being an idiot. Since I hadn't set up an extension before, I never look at the Extensions box at the start of FGU except when I first start a Campaign (to select the Pathfinder theme). So I didn't think to check there and select the Author box that is now clearly available to me.
    I'm all good now.

Hello. I've had the same problem, though I've gone through all the steps to try to fix it. I purchased three mods from Forge and only one showed up in my extensions.

(SR) DnD Alchemist : By ShadeRaven
    Magaambya / Strength of Thousands Themed Background : By Montis
    Drag N Drop - Core Consumables : By DDySean

After re-updating (Multiple Times), backing up and uninstalling my Unity, disabling and re-enabling the mods on Forge, and two of the three are not showing up in my extensions box on FGU (or when I load if for some reason they were there but not showing up).

Can anyone help with this problem?

For reference, the Magaambya is the only one that is showing up in my extensions. The DnD Alchemist and Drag N Drop are not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisRubrum View Post
    Hello. I've had the same problem, though I've gone through all the steps to try to fix it. I purchased three mods from Forge and only one showed up in my extensions.

After re-updating (Multiple Times), backing up and uninstalling my Unity, disabling and re-enabling the mods on Forge, and two of the three are not showing up in my extensions box on FGU (or when I load if for some reason they were there but not showing up).

Can anyone help with this problem?

For reference, the Magaambya is the only one that is showing up in my extensions. The DnD Alchemist and Drag N Drop are not.
    SR DnD Alchemist is not an extension. It is a module for PF2. It will only show up in a PF2 campaign in the modules list.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisRubrum View Post

As mentioned by Lord Entrails - some of these are modules (library data you open in a campaign), not extensions; both of the drag and drop Forge products are modules.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information