5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Paizo Synchronisation not pulling all my purchases

I just noticed that when trying to retrieve all my purchases from Paizo, that the products for some reason stops at PZO90169E. With the total purchases of 96 items. So at the moment it hasn’t pulled, as far as I can see the products PZO90170-173E. My last purchase, The Mwangi Expanse on 24 Nov, had the discount applied correctly.

Is there an upper limit?

The sync will only pull products that are programmed to be pulled - it won't pull a bunch of products that FG is not aware of. Hence you won't get PZO90171+ as these haven't been released in FG yet and so aren't in the sync from the FG side.

It would appear that PZO90170 (part 2 of the Strength of Thousands AP) hasn't been added to the FG side of the sync at this point, but it will be soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago95 View Post
    Same issue for me.
    This is really an uninformative post. Because the OPs issue was resolved through the education of post #2. If you are seeing the exact same issue as the OP, then the system is behaving as it is supposed to, because those products are not yet available.

So, if you are not experiencing the exact same issue as the OP, please let us know which products are not syncing.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, the same exact issue. My post was intended as a gentle reminder as the pricing/sync process still has not been updated (it usually is the same day as the release). If that offended you, I do apologize.

Blog Entries
    Didn't offend me, I just found it to not have enough information to be helpful. Too often we get posts like that where the issue is actually different, or people expect something different etc.

When the sync is broken it is usually fixed very quickly. But this one is a bit different, since it is a new item to be added to the sync. I don't know how long that usually takes. Maybe someone wit SmiteWorks will reply and let us know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information