5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Yeah that's beyond the scope of what I am willing to change at this point. I am on to bigger things! (Mothership) Patrons guide the creations of these rulesets. That would have been something to go in at the beginning. Thanks for all the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Yeah that's beyond the scope of what I am willing to change at this point. I am on to bigger things! (Mothership) Patrons guide the creations of these rulesets. That would have been something to go in at the beginning. Thanks for all the feedback.
    I've created Savage Worlds extensions that add custom, derived stats boxes to character sheets. So at some point I might delve into your D6_Generic ruleset to see if it would be possible to code an extension that adds a Metaphysics dice box to the Abilities tab. I'm thinking I could unravel how you're doing it for the Attribute dice boxes on the Main tab and then possibly mimic it for the Abilities tab. I did create a D6 Space Character Sheet XML, that when imported correctly sets the labels on the character sheet for D6 Space. I'll make a thread with a link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I now only own the a hardcover of d6 Star Wars 2e and the SW REUP PDF, so I can't recall the way Force Powers were handled in Star Wars Classic or 30th Anniversary - were they the same as 2e?
    Yeah, the only difference is in 1e all force users get all powers for every force skill they have.

does the ruleset cover spaceships and other vehicles or is it just a automated character sheet?

First, thank you so much for creating this ruleset. I'm just getting started, but a thing I noticed early is that even when a skill description is locked, you can still fully edit both the description and attribute fields.

Ok let me check my record locked script thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    First, thank you so much for creating this ruleset. I'm just getting started, but a thing I noticed early is that even when a skill description is locked, you can still fully edit both the description and attribute fields.
    Should be fixed. I found a few other records I missed locking. Thanks for the feedback.

Another quick note, I had created groups for the skills that I was adding in last night (i.e. Dexterity, Knowledge, etc.). I got through Dexterity and Knowledge last night. Today, when I started the server back up to continue, it had deleted the empty groups that I already created (e.g. Mechanical, Perception, Strength, and Technical). Not a huge deal, as I can just add them in, but it was an odd behavior.

You mean the one that goes in the attribute box under skills? I just checked the control name did not change. Can you send me your campaign DB file over discord? Bayne#7400

Thread Information