STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for FFG's Star Wars (EotE, AoR, FaD) Game to Join

Hello,

I am a long time gamer, (who recently discovered the FFG Star Wars system) looking to play.

I acquired all three Core books just back in October (and have read all of Edge of the Empire.) I am big on actual “role play” and enjoy getting into character and communicating thusly. However I currently have no “real world experience” with the ‘narrative dice system’ (only “book smarts” thus far.) But I really want to play/learn the system.

I am vastly familiar with the original three Star Wars films.

If you have a group needing one more for EotE, AoR, or FaD – or are starting a group – I would be happy to join and fill any character deficit your player party may have. Anything from a trigger-happy Rodian bounty hunter to a peace-loving Droid medic. Or anything in-between.

Looking for a “voice” game. Friday/Sat/Sun is best, but not required.
    I’m in the Pacific (Los Angeles) time zone.

Thanks for your time.

Same here, long time player without any campaign at the moment and new to the city I live looking for a group to play with it if someone interested in recruiting players I am also interested in playing again.

https://discord.gg/syZbm5y3hj
    there is a guy on this server who might Dm a game if there is enough interest (CaptainSparrow)

it is for a fantasy grounds platform game

Thread Information