FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Pacific, Moving to Central in the next month or so
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for games on weeknights, possibly Sundays
Term: Hoping for long term group, will settle for short
Voice: Have Discord & headset

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E, preferably with Free Archetype Rule
Game System Experience: Extensive knowledge as 'forever DM' for D&D 5E and PF2E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Reasonably extensive; can usually build my own character sheet, have trouble building resources like new classes / races and prefer to rely on buying modules

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a lot of different characters, though when I play caster I tend to prefer spontaneous over prepared casters, though psuedo-spontaneous (like Cleric with appropriate feats to upgrade healing font) can work as well. I tend to try and find a solid 'niche' in the party to support others, and only steal the limelight in the context of that niche. For example, if the party is heavy on damage dealers, I tend to prefer going cleric for healing or champion for tankiness, or maybe going spellcaster for support. I suffer from characteritis -- I come up with a new character concept I want to play every other day, so give me a few days and I can usually come up with a concept that will fit with the group and be fun for me to play.
About me: I like to play in groups with a balance of roleplay and combat, and that adhere reasonably closely to the rules. My definition of 'reasonably closely' is a mix of 'wing it when the rule is hard to find, follow it when it isn't, make adjustments when a rule doesn't make sense, but try to follow basic rules'. DM Fiat on monster abilities is one thing, but I want to know what my character can do reliably, rather than having it determined by the whim of the DM. As an example from 5E, I once had a DM deny a battlemaster their trip attack because the target was flying, despite trip attack working with ranged attacks & prone having explicit effects on flyers. That, IMO, is not reasonable. I strongly prefer PF2E in part because you don't need to homebrew character concepts to make them work. I've been a forever DM so long I often jump in and help people having difficulties with rules or FG mechanics rather than leaving it up to the DM. I also tend to play high-risk, high-reward (example: spellcaster flying into clear view of archer type enemies to dispel a totem in Age of Ashes), and am willing to accept the consequences for that (such as character death) so long as they are reasonable (building a new character at party level is fine, building a new one at a lower level is not).