DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Need 1 to 2 Players Tues. Night 6PM CDT USA. 5e

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays 6 pm
    Start date: Just started
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour session, Weekly
    Term: Long term group. Working through two modules currently alternating DM ever two weeks.

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 RP and Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 players, looking for 1 more. Recently lost a couple players
    Character starting level & equipment: Current level 1, close to leveling, milestone XP.
    Details of your scenario: Playing a Pathfinder adventure converted to 5e and Waterdeep Dragon Heist

Guidelines for character creation are as follows:
    *Characters are at level 2
    *Standard array (8,10,12,13.14.15)
    *Tasha's is fine EXCEPT for Custom Ability Scores. (You can shuffle a skill or language etc.)
    *No races that give flying at level 1
    *Start with 1 potion of healing

Character Motivations: Please have a reason to be an adventurer and go on adventures. Have a reason to adventure with the group. Find a way to communicate and stay engaged with the game as a whole.

Candidates will have a vetting period on discord, we can create characters and go over session 0 details, rules etc.

When posting please put a little bit about your self, gaming history, what you are interested in playing etc.

Thanks
    Last edited by Eyrwin; December 15th, 2021 at 01:29.

I would be very interested in becoming a player. I am an experience player and GM. Currently been GMing for my group for the last 4 years (we are on our second campaign). Looking to be a player in a game as its been a while. I am a pretty chill go with the flow kind of person that just wants to tell a story with some like minded people. I can play any class that fits the parties needs. My discord is RyanH#2650

I am interested. You can find me on Discord as edwolfe#2518. I've been playing and GMing D&D for over 40 years and have been playing/running games on FG for over 15 years.

Hi Eyrwin! I'd like to play in your game! I'm familiar with the 5e ruleset and Fantasy Grounds and I'm excited about playing Dragon Heist and your converted Pathfinder module. I enjoy a good amount of roleplay along with combat so I think I'd fit right in. If I seem like a good candidate, my Discord is Weaving Wyvern#7312.

Yeah, we could probably use another player. If any of you are still interested reply and ill pm you an invite to server.

I'm interested. Hit me up? :3

Hi Fot5, I am unable to message you directly on Discord. If you are still interested in playing Tuesday nights, could you DM me and I will reply with discord info.

Thanks!

Thread Information