FG License: I have the ultimate version and my buddy has the free demo

Time Zone: We are both EST

Day(s) of week: Due to our work lives we can really only play on the weekends. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Friday and Saturday have to be later evening but Sunday can be earlier.

Term: In a perfect world we would do a long term campaign. I don't think either of us has ever made it past level 5 before sadly lol Can be homebrew or not don't matter to us

Voice: We have discord for voice

Game System Preferred: 5e please

Game System Experience: We have been playing D&D 5e for many years now and along with that FG/FGU. We can get pretty good with coding in spells and effects for our own characters if it's not already built in.

Character Type Preferred: We will play anything and everything. In all honesty we will try and let others pick what they want and we pick off that.

About us: We love everything that D&D offers. We try to RP as much/best as possible although I can't do voices to save my damn life. We enjoy combat just as much and in a perfect world a 50/50 would be great but it's on how you set it up really. We are really laid back chill people who just care about having fun with the group. Won't lie we tend to get silly oit of character at times which can derail what's going on but I feel as that is normal haha.

But yeah I hope we can find a group or possibly a DM to start a group. Either way to whomever reads this post, Happy Thanksgiving!