FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extension or Tool that Makes Creating a Library Reference Easy?

I'm aware of the SW Enhanced Library tool for Savage Worlds, but I'm wondering if there's such an extension for creating a Player readable reference for other rulesets. I'm really looking for a way to avoid wading through all the cryptic tags, text and codes in a client.xml or db.xml file.
    Last edited by kronovan; November 24th, 2021 at 01:01.

Blog Entries
    From what I understand there is something called "Project: Author" that might do what you need.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

The newest build on the TEST server has a reference manual builder built into FG.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Many thanks for the replies. Excellent info, I'll check into both of those. It's been a while since I used the Test server, but IIRC I need to create a new campaign shell to use it - is that correct?

OK, well I sub'd to Author and it's proving to be a terrific tool. I'm finding it to be very logical and easy to use. I'm a person that loves outlining software, so its ordered, numeric approach seems to be a good fit. I'll check into the reference manual builder once it's gone live. Thanks again for the info and suggestions.

Thread Information