DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    From the Spanish FG community we deeply regret the loss of David.
    We would like to convey our condolences to his family and friends.
    A big hug.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Comunidad Fantasy Grounds Español
    https://discord.gg/W4Zm8FWmS2

David had probably forgotten more about RPGs than I'll ever even know, and he lent that great knowledge freely and openly whenever he could. When I started at Smiteworks, David made himself available to answer the endless amount of questions I had, and he did so with a patience and thoroughness I often lauded him for. He went out of his way to lend himself to not only me, but all his work colleagues and the FG community at large, and not just professionally, but personally. Quick with a joke or a story, and always eager to help, he was truly a friend to all of us. David was a bright light in our community and his energy and laughter will be deeply missed.

This crushed me. Though I never got to meet David. That being said, I feel like he was a part of my life. He will be missed dearly by so many. He was such a shinning light to the community, always giving it his all. It is hard to put the words together, and write them here. All the things he has done for the people around him over the years.
    You will be remembered, You will be missed.

The next adventure is ahead of you my friend.
    May your dice come up 20's

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

It is so sad. David was a great member of the community and a very nice guy. My thoughts go to is family.

You have gone to join that great roleplaying game in the sky.
    We will miss you down here.
    Thank you for your love of gaming and sharing that so willingly with us.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

The world has lost an amazing, bright, and caring man.

My heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and everyone else who knew him.
    I only knew him from his videos but he had fun in what he was doing and he shared this joy with others.
    R.I.P. Dave

We've lost an important member of our community and such an amazing person. My deepest sympathies for Dave's family and all of the other people's lives he touched.

Dave, you will be missed.
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

I truly enjoyed his videos. RIP my friend

My condolences to the family and all the people who knew him.

Thread Information