STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    my condolence to his family and his buddys. he was a face for smiteworks that will be missed badly

I had the pleasure of joining David on an episode of Fantasy Grounds Fridays. He was a very welcoming and kind person. His videos helped introduce me to Fantasy Grounds. We really appreciated his support at Fantasy Ground Pick Up Games. David will be missed. From everyone at FGPUG, condolences to David's family. Hopefully seeing how many people David touched will bring some measure of comfort. And we wish you many years of life to remember David.

My condolences to his friends and family.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I’m so saddened by these news. I had the privilige to work with him on a project. He was such a warm and kind soul. My deepest condolances to his family, friends and colleagues

My condolences to his friends and family members.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

My condolences to the family and friends.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thank you everyone

I made an account just so I could reply to everyone! (not sure if I am doing this right) I am the mother of Dave's son Nick. We are truly blessed and thankful to everyone for their kind words. It amazes me how many lives Dave touched through this community. Dave was a great guy and like a best friend to me. My husband and I have started a gofundme for Nick and I would like to share it here. https://gofund.me/e0e3c750 Again, I cannot thank you enough for the love you have shown our Dave. -Laura

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It is with deep sadness that we inform everyone about the passing of David Middleton.

David was battling COVID-19 and passed Saturday afternoon. Dave played an important role here at SmiteWorks, and within the community. Roleplaying games were David's life and he always made room at the table for anyone who wanted to play. His role with the company was working directly with customers as a Customer Support Rep, a YouTube and Twitch streamer, and as a Gamemaster. He loved working with people, teaching others about gaming, and generally just spreading his love for the many games he enjoyed.

David made a name for himself as The Digital Dungeon Master on YouTube and on Twitch where he had more than 25K followers and countless videos focused primarily on online RPG play. He joined SmiteWorks in 2017 as only our fifth employee and he played a very big part in the growth of our company. He was often the face of our company online and the first interaction many of our users had with the company. More importantly, David was a true friend.

My life was greater for having had David in it. He told me earlier this week that he would see me on the other side. I held out hope that he would make it through this challenge and that we would one day be able to roll dice together again. Unfortunately, life had a different plan. I truly hope that I do get to see him again one day and I hope he is watching from above whenever we roll those 1's and 20's. He will be missed.

David is survived by his son Nick and his mother Mary. Our hearts go out to David's family at this difficult time. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

We are communicating with David's son and we will post additional information about funeral arrangements once we receive them. We are sharing a link to this press release with David's family. If you would like to leave a message for his family, please do so below. It would mean a lot to them to see how loved David was in our community.

I was very sad when I saw this post last week. David was a great guy and probably one of the best dungeon masters I have ever played with. I got the fortunate luck to play in one of his greatest campaigns that spanned Tombs on Annihilation that lead into Savage Worlds which took us to the Tomb of Horrors where he planned out our demise. I will never forget the look on his face when I pulled out the horn of valhalla on the final boss which saved our entire party. He had forgotten that Nanny Pu'pu gave me that and I had been saving it for the right time. David will be missed. I always think back to that year I was able to play with him and my other fellow great adventures. Those were fun times. Wish I could of made it out to El Paso while he was around.

Caderly (Aka Nathrae D'aerthe)

Blog Entries
    Thanks Laura. We wish Nick and the rest of David’s family well in this trying time.

Very sad news. My condolences to his friends and family members. His videos were always a great help.

Thread Information