Joshua Stream Pre
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Thanks, I've been planning a 'survival' type adventure campaign and this extension will be very useful. I have a couple of requests, I'm not a coder so I don't know how practical these requests are so take them with a grain of salt.

    Can you make the Resource section operate as a "drop down menu" like other sections do where you can minimize the space taken up on the Actions tab?

    Can you have the Resource usage also reduce the Inventory count of things like Rations and Waterskins?
    Glad to hear that it will be useful for you!

    Accordion collapsing is just on oversight on my part, I will have that fixed in the next update (no fixed schedule, though). Sorry for the inconvenience.

    For inventory management I'd recommend taking a look at Kit'N'Kaboodle. E.g. you could set a ration up as having a single charge, lose a charge a 6pm each day (if using the Clock Adjuster extension as well, otherwise Long Rest is built-in), and be destroyed on last charge used. I think there's an opportunity to harmonize the two extensions with novel functionality, but I haven't yet wrapped my head around what that should look like.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  2. #32
    Cool, thanks, I'll look into those.

  3. #33
    Hey, I get the following displayed in the chatbox when using Captial Gains set to Resource Lose on Long Rest: Capital Gains.png. I don't get this display when I set things to a Gain setting.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Hey, I get the following displayed in the chatbox when using Captial Gains set to Resource Lose on Long Rest: Capital Gains.png. I don't get this display when I set things to a Gain setting.
    Woops, sorry about that. I'll get that removed in the next update.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  5. #35
    Version 2.0.0 has been released with updated effect syntax and bug fixes. Due to the change in syntax this is a potentially breaking change for existing effects.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  6. #36
    I have my own set-up, but it's not elegant. So, I'm curious about what people have come up with in terms of setting up Food/Water consumption and what it looks like. Also, some kind of warning if they're out of either resource.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    I have my own set-up, but it's not elegant. So, I'm curious about what people have come up with in terms of setting up Food/Water consumption and what it looks like. Also, some kind of warning if they're out of either resource.
    I use Kit'N'Kaboodle and ration item with the following set:

    the display group to consumables
    Charge 1, never
    On last charg destroy
    Power: Consume food, 1 charge

    After we have resolved hunting, staying at an inn, etc...I tell them to take a day's worth of rations and I see the output in chat.

  8. #38
    Hey folks, a new module just released that I'm super proud of that ties in to Capital Gains, among a handful of other great extensions, for a brand new class mechanic centered around managing a highly dynamic resource called Ferocity. If you or your players enjoy the fantasy of a character that cooperates with a wild creature, I highly recommend taking a look at Beastheart and Monstrous Companions.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  9. #39
    I've just tried making a Beastheart with this and it's excellent, however, it's generating ferocity for both the beastheart and the companions turns in the combat tracker, even though they are sharing the same resource. Should I be doing anything different than just dragging both to the combat tracker? I'm dragging from the PCs character sheet for the companion using the Friend Zone extension.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by randomnumber46 View Post
    I've just tried making a Beastheart with this and it's excellent, however, it's generating ferocity for both the beastheart and the companions turns in the combat tracker, even though they are sharing the same resource. Should I be doing anything different than just dragging both to the combat tracker? I'm dragging from the PCs character sheet for the companion using the Friend Zone extension.
    You can open up the Ferocity resource for either the companion or the Beastheart by hitting the magnifying glass next to it, from there just set one of them to never gain Ferocity. Personally, I set the companion to always go immediately before the Beastheart in initiative order on the CT and have the Beastheart not gaining Ferocity on their own.

    As an aside improvements to cohort initiative handling is on my radar, though there are still some edge cases to work out for general usability.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
PF2E Playlist

Log in

Log in