FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question on Mask of Nyarlathotep

As I am old school, I still like to hold and read the scenarios in book form, while I really like F2F campaign, I am having to run MoN via FGU, which I also enjoy. I want to purchase the book from Chasoium and the Module from FG but I noticed the front cover art work is different. From Chasioum it says its 7E but I do not see if from FG its 7E. I apologize is a silly or dumb question. I have run a few one shot scenarios and my groups want one the can sink their teeth into, or maybe teeth sunk into them. Scenarios ran, The Haunting, Lightless Beacon, Scritch Scratch, and working on the Woods(??).

Any suggestions for campaigns would also be great.

Thanks

Bill
    “The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka! ' but 'That's funny…'”[/I]

The 7E version of MoN is currently in development. I think it's in internal testing? Should be close to release. The only version in the FG store is 6E. As I understand it, the 6E modules will work within the 7E ruleset in FG, and the NPC's and everything will convert over. I think the 7E has a lot more stuff in it, though

Thanks for the info
    “The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka! ' but 'That's funny…'”[/I]

Thread Information