DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Purchased Module Content not loading

I am trying to add some assets to a map and receiving a Compile Logs error. One of my players tried logging in and cannot access any of our purchased content.

Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    After you purchased, did you update? Which product(s) are you trying to access? Can you include a screenshot of the Compile Logs error? That sounds really strange.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have not purchased new content in months. This is all existing content. I was simply trying to place letter pogs into a pre-existing map. This is for D&D 5th edition. i’m having difficulty posting the screen shot but will try again later in the day.

Blog Entries
    If you can detail the steps you are trying, and the error, we can better guide you. You might need to hit the "Advanced" button to post images. Also, it looks like you can just copy/paste an image into chat, but it doesn't actually work. You need to use the insert image icon and select the image from their.

Taking some guesses... you should not (normally) be dropping tokens from the Assets bag onto a map. They will not be anything but graphics. The most common thing is to unlock the encounter that makes up the NPC, and drag the token to either the NPC token or token instance. Then when you add to the CT and map using the icon to do so on the Encounter it will use the new token image.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information