STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    v2.7 Feb-2023 ruleset updates

Changed
    • Migrated getDatabaseNode() to DB functions
    • Major rewrite and restructure of the extension to support new names, templates, layering , etc. in rulesets

Reordering now works within Spell Record Actions, very nice addition

Your extension and Kelrugems overlay extension are not playing nice together for calculating Spell save DC
    Saving throw.PNG
    The DC should be 18 (10+CL8/2+WIS 4)

Kelrugem overlays

Works correctly when your extension is removed
    Last edited by Morenu; November 28th, 2023 at 12:08.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Your extension and Kelrugems overlay extension are not playing nice together for calculating Spell save DC
    Saving throw.PNG
    The DC should be 18 (10+CL8/2+WIS 4)

Kelrugem overlays

Works correctly when your extension is removed
    Oh, Thanks for the report I will try to check how to resolve this

(sorry for late reply, I think both of us are just very busy right now )

Thx, no rush, the extension is missed while I am doing the feats extended mod, but not a game breaker. RL comes first!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Thx, no rush, the extension is missed while I am doing the feats extended mod, but not a game breaker. RL comes first!
    Oki Yeah, I have to write many applications for new jobs right now, working on that already since August; I really need holidays I hope I soon can relax more again, and then I play with FG again

v2.9 March 2024 update

• Added compatiblity with the March 2024 ruleset updates

Forge is updated.

Hi, thank you for all the work to get this up and running for spell records. It's wild to me that this isn't already built into FGU rulesets. Their parser is great, but this can allow us to preserve the original text for spells and still get the intended function in FGU in a way that doesn't circumvent the parser! Genius design decision. Plus it's loads more organized than other workarounds that require one giant, unorganized list of custom effects.

I'm curious of a couple of things. Are there currently plans to expand this extension or are there analogue extensions that cover other record types (items, feats, npcs, etc...)? Is anyone aware if FGU intends to implement this in their official rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by brainArid View Post
    are there analogue extensions that cover other record types (items, feats, npcs, etc...)?
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/33/view
    you can do some of this with Advanced Effects, but only effects not the other actions you can do with spell record actions.

Thread Information