STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Looks like your dealing with issues since July? Seems like FGU is updating every other day now. I spend 10 x more time troubleshooting mods then we do playing. *LOL.
    I'm getting this error when loading Feature: Spell Record Actions. FGU 5E.

[8/24/2022 7:23:05 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/power_action.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'setOrder' (a nil value)
    [8/24/2022 7:23:05 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/power_action.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'setOrder' (a nil value)

Thank You for all your hard work!
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    Looks like your dealing with issues since July? Seems like FGU is updating every other day now. I spend 10 x more time troubleshooting mods then we do playing. *LOL.
    I'm getting this error when loading Feature: Spell Record Actions. FGU 5E.

Thank You for all your hard work!
    This error actually was not caused by some FGU updates as far as I can tell. It was just happening in a way I never tested the extension in 5e.
    Nevertheless, it's fixed and live in Forge.

v2.3 Fixes and icon

Added
    • Extension icon (thanks SirMotte for the contribution)

Fixed
    • Edge case script error in 5e when opening a spell which was created via the character sheet

That appears to have cleared it up.
    Thank you for the quick response.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

v2.4 Compatibility enhancement for 3.5E & PFRPG

Changed:
    • Massively enhanced the compatibility to other extensions and lessened the impact of ruleset updates (also reduced script size by ~90%). This is only for 3.5E/PFRPG because 5E didn't have this problem.

Hey sorry but that issue in Pathfinder 1e is happening again. Where changing the base ability score for a save is not working with this extension enabled. For both character and NPC sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    Hey sorry but that issue in Pathfinder 1e is happening again. Where changing the base ability score for a save is not working with this extension enabled. For both character and NPC sheets
    I don't see that. Do you have other extensions loaded? What is the version of Spell Record Actions in the chat?

2.4 is the version. I do have other extensions. I'll see what the conflict might be

Ok this is something @Kelrugem adds with their Extended automation and overlays extension. With just their extension and this one active it ends up breaking.

Extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view

Attached an image of the feature that no longer works when this extension is active.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    Ok this is something @Kelrugem adds with their Extended automation and overlays extension. With just their extension and this one active it ends up breaking.

Extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view

Attached an image of the feature that no longer works when this extension is active.
    I see, thanks for the clarification. I have to dig a bit in both extensions on how to get this sorted out best.

Btw: The normal stat changing still works fine in the spell class, only the added cycler by Kel is not working.

Thread Information