DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is this why there is no more content developped on FG?

It looks like WoD has partnered to develop its own platform https://www.worldofdarknessnexus.com/

Blog Entries
    No. We just need more community devs converting the content for VTM5E that we can put out. They are just waiting on us.

Thank you for the feedback.

That looks like pretty cool. I was thinking it was only a DnDBeyond type of thing but if you can play through it that may be worth checking out when it comes out. It doesn't take long to put stuff in, I've gone through and put all the crunchy bits into my game.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I was thinking it was only a DnDBeyond type of thing but if you can play through it that may be worth checking out when it comes out. It doesn't take long to put stuff in, I've gone through and put all the crunchy bits into my game.
    They position themselves as a Discord competitor, not yet as a VTT. They do no exclude community-created bridges with existing VTT as a first step, but they currently don't appear having the resources offering it themselves.
    I sadly don't have time to manually input all the books, pictures, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    No. We just need more community devs converting the content for VTM5E that we can put out. They are just waiting on us.
    They've waited so long that now someone else has stepped into that space and is developing a DND Beyond like app for VTM. FG has lost an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonin View Post
    They've waited so long that now someone else has stepped into that space and is developing a DND Beyond like app for VTM. FG has lost an opportunity.
    Nexxus is not just for World of Darkness games - they're doing Pathfinder 2 and other RPG systems. I believe it's been created by one of the people who used to work at DnD Beyond (one of the founders I think). It's another player on the block in terms of digital content and play facilitation, but it's not a VTT and provides that data in a different format to FG. I don't think FG has lost an opportunity, because there was never an opportunity there to become the sole provider of World of Darkness online tools - the powers that be on the World of Darkness side would pursue other digital opportunities whether FG had lots of products converted or not. Sure, it would be great if there were more VtM and other World of Darkness products converted to FG. But, as stated by @ddavison above, it needs community developers to develop and convert products...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    None of our agreements has been an exclusive and none of the current digital offerings from other companies is exclusive as far as I've seen.

Thread Information