5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    Hi,

Tried to get the extension but I just didn't download. I have it in my inventory but it just wont download

Thnks!
    Check for updates?

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I may have had a bad package. I recompressed the extension and put an updated version on the forge. Try updating and see if you have better luck.
    Updated and it worked~! I had opened the zip before to inspect it and noticed there wasn't a scripts folder in the original download. I thought that might've been why, but since I don't know anything about making extensions (outside tinkering with some) I didn't suggest it. Anyhow, it works now~! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Check for updates?
    Today it worked ok!

Thnks!

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    Today it worked ok!

Thnks!
    Great

If you would indulge my curiosity, why did you choose the particular wording "has become"? It struck me as a bit less common than just having it look for things like "becomes" or "is now", so I was just curious what the thought behind the choice was. To be clear I'm not asking for it to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    If you would indulge my curiosity, why did you choose the particular wording "has become"? It struck me as a bit less common than just having it look for things like "becomes" or "is now", so I was just curious what the thought behind the choice was. To be clear I'm not asking for it to be changed.
    Parsing reasons. I didn't want to match false positives or other wording that the parser handles

Is this extension redundant if I'm also using Automatic Effects, Equipped Effects, and the Better Combat Effects Gold package?

I asked Ryan (Rhagelstrom) this last night and he said yes, you do not need this ext if you are using those 3 things.

I've noticed that if Better Combat Effects Gold is enabled, this extension doesn't work properly and doesn't parse most instances of effect on the sheet. Would it be possible to resolve whatever conflict exists between the two? This extension is very useful for more complex NPC sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    I've noticed that if Better Combat Effects Gold is enabled, this extension doesn't work properly and doesn't parse most instances of effect on the sheet. Would it be possible to resolve whatever conflict exists between the two? This extension is very useful for more complex NPC sheets.
    BCEG, doesn't need this ext loaded. Try without this ext, if you using BCEG.

Thread Information