STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Hi
    I would very much like to join this game.
    I have played a bit on the old Basic rules and 3.5. And I really do mean a BIT. I have little experience with Fantasy grounds and will really like to learn the system as a few of my friends have shown an interest in playing D&D. It seems thy want me to DM eventually. So I will need to get familiar with the system.

I can play during the times you specify.

You’re more than welcome to join us. First I’m running Fantasy Ground Unity. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called LMOP and the password is LM0P. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/jNavQzdg
    You can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned, but I would roll a new character. That gets you more invested in your character. In the top left hand corner is a button to go to the “create character wizard.” Or we can roll a new character together if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, & Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, I don't require a "balanced" party etc. As of now I have a rogue, a cleric, & a bard. For the method you can use straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. When you roll your own character you can have only those items that come with your class and background. With your background you will receive a small amount of gold and here’s the 1st House Rule from me. You can spend that gold to supplement your supplies. Be sure to leave some of that gold because you will need to pay for lodgings meals and beer while on your journey. To contact me it would be best through discord. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our 1st play date will be November 24th 6:30 – 10:00 EST Time. This will start with a session 0 where I’ll go over some house rules and answer any questions or help with any problems. Then we’ll play for a little bit.

Hibby

I am interested in joining. looking to get back into D and D. Have not played since 1986. Have only read a little of the players handbook for 5e.

Hi.
    It seems the discord link invite has expired.
    Have you filled your roster yet?

Hi, ive been playing since basic Dnd days. Ive played 5E since it came out. This is my first time even seeing this site, i dont know how to find the fantasy grounds server?

You’re more than welcome to join us. First I’m running Fantasy Ground Unity. My FG server name is hibby and the campaign is called LMOP and the password is LM0P. And here is an invite to my discord server https://discord.gg/jNavQzdg
    You can use one of the pre-rolled I have. When you get into the campaign click on character button on the screen that pops up the pre-rolled are listed you can use anyone that is not owned, but I would roll a new character. That gets you more invested in your character. In the top left hand corner is a button to go to the “create character wizard.” Or we can roll a new character together if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself. As for what I am looking for in characters I only have a couple of requirements 1) No evil alignments 2) be a team player. You can Roll a character using the modules I have loaded. I have the PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, & Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, I don't require a "balanced" party etc. As of now I have a rogue, a cleric, & a bard. For the method you can use straight rolls, standard breakdown or point buy. When you roll your own character you can have only those items that come with your class and background. With your background you will receive a small amount of gold and here’s the 1st House Rule from me. You can spend that gold to supplement your supplies. Be sure to leave some of that gold because you will need to pay for lodgings meals and beer while on your journey. To contact me it would be best through discord. If you need help rolling a character let me know and we can arrange a time to take care of it. If there is any thing else let me know.
    Our 1st play date will be November 24th 6:30 – 10:00 EST Time. This will start with a session 0 where I’ll go over some house rules and answer any questions or help with any problems. Then we’ll play for a little bit.
    Hibby

Hello Brr
    I'm sorry but my table is full. However I have found that a lot of times with a brand new group of players somebody doesn't show up. So I can keep your info just in case that's what happens. In between to get to the server, when you first open up Fantasy Grounds, that page is where you can download FG. For now, just download the Unity version of the free demo. You won't need more than that for now. I have the ultimate version so you only the demo for now. If an opening comes up I will send you an invite as soon as I know. Sorry but that's the best I can do for now.
    Hibby

Quote Originally Posted by hibby View Post
    Hello Brr
    I'm sorry but my table is full. However I have found that a lot of times with a brand new group of players somebody doesn't show up. So I can keep your info just in case that's what happens. In between to get to the server, when you first open up Fantasy Grounds, that page is where you can download FG. For now, just download the Unity version of the free demo. You won't need more than that for now. I have the ultimate version so you only the demo for now. If an opening comes up I will send you an invite as soon as I know. Sorry but that's the best I can do for now.
    Hibby
    No worries man. I did get the thing to load finally and i got to where you actually make a sheet. If you have an opening just hit me up on discord with a DM to "the tiger"

Hibby
    I need to know when your sever will be online for me to level up my character
    Thanks
    Syd

Thread Information