Starfinder Playlist

Image and token movement issue

I have a image for CoC of the lighthouse and surrounding areas. I have created wall, doors and windows and LOS is working just fine. But the token can only be moved into the house and is not able to move around the house if the players decide to. If you look at the image attached the light band where the token is, is the only area outside on the map that it can be moved around.
    Thanks for the help.
    B
    Attached Files Attached Files
    “The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka! ' but 'That's funny…'”[/I]

It looks like you have a mask on. Tokens can’t move outside an area that has been cleared of the mask.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You’d have to post the actual campaign with all the data to recreate to see what is happening. (Ie zipped up campaign folder with corresponding assets; and the set of steps that is not working for you.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information