5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Additional Fonts from Google Fonts

Inspired by the set of fonts originally released by Mattekure (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...m-Google-Fonts) and discussions with some of our converters, I've created a series of additional font extensions from some popular Google Fonts.

Versions available on the Fantasy Grounds Forge:
    Gypsy's Lobster
    Merriweather
    No to Weather
    Noto Sans
    Nunito
    Poppins
    Poppins - Light
    Roboto (Revised)
    Roboto-Light (Revised)
    Roboto Mono
    Source Sans Pro

Basic Fonts:
    • Merriweather
    • Noto Sans
    • Nunito
    • Poppins
    • Poppins - Light ~ While not a personal fan of light fonts in FGU, some folks may like this. I didn't do the full series with light versions, but did this as a proof of concept. Since it was created, I'll release it in case someone wants to use it.
    • Roboto (Revised) ~ Roboto was always my go to font before. However, I didn't like that in the original release, the bold and italic were 1 pt size smaller. This was obvious at some scaleui resolutions. This is the original version which has been modified to make the stylized versions the same size as the regular text and is being offered up as a "revised" version.
    • Roboto-Light (Revised) ~ While not a personal fan of light fonts in FGU, some folks may like this. I didn't do the full series with light versions, but did this as a proof of concept. Since it was created, I'll release it in case someone wants to use it.
    • Roboto Mono ~ Again, another proof of concept on how a fixed font might look. The Roboto family holds up really well and this is fairly usable. Another fixed font test couldn't handle the underline in the FGU parser so was scrapped.
    • Source Sans Pro

Specialty Fonts:
    • Gypsy's Lobster ~ This was made for an individual using the Nunito base, but the headings were changed to the Lobster font and using green text instead of red. Bit of a concept piece using a favorite font for a single part of the story text and alternate color but not a full theme. Story title itself shares the heading style and gets cut off, so it's not perfect. Since I went through the trouble of making it, there was no harm in releasing it here
    • No to Weather ~ This uses Merriweather as the base, but then uses the Noto Sans for the bold styles that my son preferred and he wanted to give it the pun name. The fonts are similar enough in nature that it isn't too jarring (currently the one I am using)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dbachen; November 15th, 2021 at 03:48.

Additional Fonts since there is a limit on how many can be attached
    Last edited by dbachen; November 14th, 2021 at 19:06.

Additional Fonts since there is a limit on how many can be attached
    Last edited by dbachen; November 14th, 2021 at 19:06.

Additional Fonts since there is a limit on how many can be attached (holding comment 2)

Additional Fonts since there is a limit on how many can be attached (holding comment 3)

Hi,
    your extension does not support the PF2e action font anymore.

2022-04-05 18_41_40-Fantasy Grounds.png

It had worked last week but with a ton of updates, something went pear-shaped. :-)
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Thread Information