FG Spreadshirt Swag

Old School Essentials Updated on Test Server

I have updated OSE on test. Please report any errors or bugs in this thread. If you are working on a Theme please check it out in test server before I push it to live. I setup several OSE reference fonts for controls that have have the white frame box. This should prevent FG themes from changing the lettering to white (which cannot be read)

1. Effects targeting and drag and drop is fully implemented.
    2. Fixed several alignment issues with frames and controls.
    3. Added Ose-Reference, Ose_referencesmall, OSE_Reference_medium Fonts. This only will impact controls that have a custom white background (graph paper or shadow box) frame.

I am only developing in in test until Core RPG goes live. I still plan on adding the following to the ruleset and or an extension. No time estimate when I can get to it.

1. WAND DEATH PARALYSIS BREATHE SPELL save effects. For example: WAND:1;DEATH:1
    2. A turn tracker with time of day and elapsed number of days. (I might just make this an extension)

Bayne the last topic listed, it will be just for OSE, already have something for us to see how it would work? To be clear, that's what I'm talking about:
    2. A turn tracker with time of day and elapsed number of days. (I might just make this an extension)

This is now Live. Please report any issues you may encounter.

Thread Information