DICE PACKS BUNDLE

"hatred" racial trait

Hello,

Is it possible to automatically include "hatred" bonus, possessed py dwarves end gnomes, when they attack their hated ennemies ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to automatically include "hatred" bonus, possessed py dwarves end gnomes, when they attack their hated ennemies ?

Thanks
    Yes, for example: IFT: TYPE(orc); ATK: 1 racial and such kind of effects

thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by Jimlock View Post
    thanks a lot !
    If you need help with that, let us know You have the link to the corresponding page of the wiki?

No I haven't.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+3.5E+Effects

That is a link to the effects coding for 3.5e/PF1 You need to add these effects to the corresponding entries of the combat tracker (like the entry of your dwarf) The creature types you can use similar to the orc from my effect above are: aberration, animal, construct, dragon, fey, giant, humanoid, magical beast, monstrous humanoid, ooze, outsider, plant, undead, vermin, air, angel, aquatic, archon, augmented, chaotic, cold, demon, devil, earth, evil, extraplanar, fire, good, incorporeal, lawful, living construct, native, psionic, shapechanger, swarm, water, dwarf, elf, gnoll, gnome, goblinoid, halfling, human, orc, reptilian

(so, you probably also need goblinoid, therefore your effect should be IFT: TYPE(orc, goblinoid); ATK: 1 racial. The type effect allows more than one race )

Very useful !
    I'm going to study all that stuff

Thread Information