DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael1337 View Post
    Any chance that this extension gets updated to work with the new GM DC Panel?
    The extension's working fine for me when using the DC panel to set the DC for skill actions with DC = none.

Can you provide more details of exactly what isn't working for you?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Thank you, that sounds doable, then. I'll see what I can do.
    It works fine for me.

See below - the DC is set at 20, the player rolls a Craft skill action (which has DC = None so the GM DC Panel is used), and the player rolls a 25 = success, with the correct color.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 24th, 2023 at 15:15.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wow, that was a really quick replay ^^

I've been using this extension for some time, thanks for the work =)

Wow, that was a really quick replay ^^

I've been using this extension for some time, thanks for the work =)
    To be clear - nothing's changed, this should work fine without any updates. If you're still having issues then you'll need to provide full details of how to recreate the problem.

Ohh ok, yeah it's working with activities, I should have been more specific.

It's currently not working for normal skill checks (Not an Activity)

Because when rolling a normal skill check, the DC from the GM DC Panel is applied and the Success Level is also shown in Chat, but in plain white.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Azrael1337; October 24th, 2023 at 15:33.

Ohh ok, yeah it's working with activities, I should have been more specific.

It's currently not working for normal skill checks (Not an Activity)

Because when rolling a normal skill check, the DC from the GM DC Panel is applied and the Success Level is also shown in Chat, but in plain white.
    Thanks for clarifying. The success indicator for skill checks doesn't use the normal result handlers that Zaister uses for this extension. It's up to them if they wish to adjust to code for this - but it may make it harder to support with future updates to the PFRPG2 ruleset.

EDIT: Ignore this post, I missed a page.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. The success indicator for skill checks doesn't use the normal result handlers that Zaister uses for this extension. It's up to them if they wish to adjust to code for this - but it may make it harder to support with future updates to the PFRPG2 ruleset.
    Thanks for pointing this out, in the coming week, I'll try and see if I can apply the colors to those checks as well.

I have to say I absolutely love this extension and use it in all my games.

With the recent change to the PFRPG2 ruleset to split off the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset, it looks like the Ruleset listing for this mod needs to be updated to include PFRPG2-Legacy to continue to be used on games using the pre-remaster ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteran View Post
    I have to say I absolutely love this extension and use it in all my games.

With the recent change to the PFRPG2 ruleset to split off the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset, it looks like the Ruleset listing for this mod needs to be updated to include PFRPG2-Legacy to continue to be used on games using the pre-remaster ruleset.
    Thank you for your kind words!

I have updated the extension, it should now be available in PFRPG2 Remaster and Legacy.

Thread Information