STAR TREK 2d20

One character in my campaign missing the Ancestry/Background/Tracker line in sheet

Hello! Was just firing up my Pathfinder 2E Extinction Curse campaign tonight and was having folks level up, however one of my characters, our Goblin Rogue is missing a portion of their character sheet for some reason and I'm not sure why. Here's a comparison of her sheet (on the left) to another on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/KS8bSwI.png

Tried restarting, clearing and retaking ownership, but for some reason just this one character is always missing that one line so we can't do the Tracker level up

Anyone seen this before, or any idea how to fix?

Moving to PF2E forum, where the ruleset developer or maybe one of the other forum members may have ideas.

JPG

That's because that PC has been set as an eidolon - see the Class & Level section, it shows "Eidolon 7". Someone's accidentally changed the PC type to Eidolon at the bottom of the tracker. That's usually a one way change. Export the PC XML from the Character Selection window and post it here and I'll change it back for you. In a future ruleset release I'll add a right-click option to revert that change.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's because that PC has been set as an eidolon - see the Class & Level section, it shows "Eidolon 7". Someone's accidentally changed the PC type to Eidolon at the bottom of the tracker. That's usually a one way change. Export the PC XML from the Character Selection window and post it here and I'll change it back for you. In a future ruleset release I'll add a right-click option to revert that change.
    Ahh I see that option now in the trackers of the other characters, but can't get to it in hers. A one way change indeed, probably got misclicked. Look forward to that update in the future so I don't have to bug someone to fix it!

Here's that XML: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWv...usp=drive_link

Quote Originally Posted by Mooglemuffins View Post
    I've requested access to the file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Should be able to get to it now! Let me know if you have any issues.

Give the attached a go.

For future reference if others read this, delete the following (the whole line) from the exported PC XML:

Code:
    <pctype type="string">eidolon</pctype>
    I'll get a right-click option added to the PC sheet that allows opening of the tracker.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Give the attached a go.

For future reference if others read this, delete the following (the whole line) from the exported PC XML:

Code:
    <pctype type="string">eidolon</pctype>
    I'll get a right-click option added to the PC sheet that allows opening of the tracker.
    It works! Woohoo!

Thread Information