5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Fgu - Connection problem? or Simply Bug?

Greetings!
    I create this Thread hoping to be in the right dedicated section.
    Of the four players who "sit at my table" (DnD5e) only one has this problem or after a few minutes or hours of play, it never happens with a precise cadence, suddenly only he, neither I master, nor the other players see his shots. they can see, also he says he can move his token but again we don't see it.
    One thing I've noticed is that when this happens all players can move his token while he can't.

When this happens, however, he sees in real time what happens on the game map, but if I share one he does not appear.
    We have tried recreating a new campaign session but the problem lends itself again.
    I enclose two logs of the first tests made and I hope it can be solved because it is really nerve-wracking as a master not to be able to fully participate in your own player.

Thanks
    Bovlerk.

PS: We play from Eu (Italy), from Windows 10
    Attached Files Attached Files

It appears that something is closing the network connection between the GM machine and the player machine, which is outside of the control of the application.

These error messages appear in both the GM and Player logs; and there are no other network errors being reported.
    [10/18/2021 10:16:43 PM] Noble Connect [1832678]: Socket receive operation was interrupted, likely due to the socket being closed
    [10/18/2021 10:16:43 PM] Noble Connect [1832678]: Socket receive operation was interrupted, likely due to the socket being closed

You can review our Network Troubleshooting wiki article to get some ideas of various hardware and security software settings that may be involved.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...roubleshooting

Since it's only one user that this is happening to, I would focus on the settings on the player side (security software, router settings, Internet provider settings, etc.).

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks!
    In the end i solved the problem by simply reinstalling Fgu and resetting the modem router

Thread Information