FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for players for 5e game

I am starting a 5e game for monday nights. Looking for players to fill out the group. This game is scheduled for a couple session "one shot" with a full campaign to go if everyone wants to continue. The game is from 8pm EST to whever and i have a discord channel set up for the party. Please let me know if this seems interesting to you and i can give you more information as requested

NEW : table is currently "full" with a maybe or 2. Feel free to message me and you can have a spotsaved for anyone dropping out.
    Last edited by Greggod420; November 29th, 2021 at 08:26.

sorry wrong, thread
    Last edited by xelab; November 11th, 2021 at 23:04.

Good Morning,

I am very interested. I have been unable to play for nearly 2 years as having a baby isn't conducive to either being a play or DM. The timing is perfect as it allows me to play after bed time.

When do you plan to begin? Are you doing a homebrew or a existing adventure?

Let me know!

I'm interested, let me know if you ahve room

Monday at 8 is perfect for me, let me know if someone drops out!

Is it okay if my twin brother joins in too? Of course if you still have places left. I am played dnd for couple of years.

I'm open for a spot if you need a player. Let me know asap

I'm in EST and That time works out great. Would love to join if you guys need an extra player

If you have an opening I'm interested, here's a link to my LFG post if there's any conflicts with your campaign let me know.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...689#post629689

Thread Information