5E Character Create Playlist

LOS / FOW / Explored areas

Hi guys,
    I've searched an answer but without luck.. so I am here for your help..
    I explain what I need if it is possible or a workaround..

One of my players hate the "grayed out" effect after she has explored an area of the map so I am asking myself if there is a way to not greyed out the explored area of a map but instead simply show the map. I need obviously to mantain the other parts of map hidden and with LOS enableb (default setting a DLC map to be clear)..
    Can you suggest me the best way to get this effect and satisfy my player!?!?

Thank you guys for your support (as always)..

Redba
    Attached Images Attached Images

Right click on the player token after they have moved and select reset fog of war. You'll need to do that every time they move. Not sure if that just affects that one token or if it resets it for all players. Otherwise there's no global setting or otherwise to disable fog of war for one token (or even all the tokens).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thank you a lot Zacchaeus!! I'll try and check..

Zacchaeus' solution will make the explored area black again. IE it will look darker than the grey of explored. If you were looking for the explored areas to be visible more than dark grey there is no way.

Blog Entries
    Wish List enhancement request; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135705

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information