Hello, 

My name is John and I have been a TTRPG player for over 35 years and a DM for 34. I run both off the shelf and original adventures. I cater to busy adults who do not get to game that often. We are recruiting for a currently running campaign. This campaign welcomes regulars or West Marches/One Shot style players who do not have an opportunity to attend often. We currently have 3 regulars and 4 occasional guests.

We are journeying through all the official WotC hardcover books, Adventurers League, and selected side quests from DMs Guild in chronological order with an overarching meta plot. We are in 1487 DR and have completed Hoard of the Dragon Queen, and are currently switching between scenes from Rise of Tiamat and Adventurers League Season 1. There are still 8 Adventurers League episodes in the city of Phlan to complete before we return to the Sword Coast. After finishing Rise of Tiamat we will keep the same characters and continue with the following adventures:

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden, AL DDAL 10 Series (1489 DR)

Storm King’s Thunder, AL DDAL 5 Series (1490 DR)

Princes of the Apocalypse, AL DDEX 2 Series (1491 DR)

Tomb of Annihilation, AL DDAL 7 Series (1490 or 1491 DR)

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, AL DDAL08 Series (1492 DR)

Candlekeep Mysteries (1492 DR)

Descent Into Avernus, AL DDAL 09 Series (1494 DR)

The adventures have been slightly modified to combine them into a long running story arc with the same characters with a focus on exploration, role play, political intrigue, and diplomacy. My games try to capture the feel of high strangeness from The X-Files and the mystery solving and social from Scooby Doo, Buffy/Angel. Combat is there, but we have rewritten certain scenes to include a diplomatic solution without violence if that is your preference. For more about my style see my information page.

Game Details

• Next Session 11/14 1pm ET (GMT-4). Bi-Weekly recurrence
  • Duration 3 hours
  • Player Choice: Fantasy Grounds VTT or Theater of the Mind (DM drives your VTT)
  • Discord for Voice
  • Syrinscape SuperSyrin included for music and sound effects
  • Custom maps
  • Campaign wiki with over 170 entries and growing
  • Characters may be from any setting agnostic WotC Book or those that focus on Faerūn permitted
  • All character options in the permitted books also permitted
  • Alignment does not matter. Everyone forges temporary alliances.
  • Drop in Campaign Friendly with West Marches show up when you are able flexibility. 
  • Episodic style play.
  • Preferred styles are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher. 
  • Not good fit are the Power Gamer, the Instigator, or the Slayer. 
  • Session will be recorded and text generated for current and future joiners to see what has already been accomplished. 
  • Email address required to access our campaign wiki and documents. You may use a throw away gmail.com or outlook.com address. 

Safety & Conduct 

• 18+ Only 
  • Generally PG-13 but may be Rated-R, TV-MA, or M for Mature at times with themes similar to Conan,  Beastmaster, The Barbarian Bros. Etc. 
  • LGBT and diverse character friendly
  • Refrain from discussing any real world privacy matters such as weather where you live, who you work for, that great restaurant in downtown <REDACTED> that you love to eat at etc. 
  • Refrain from discussing politics, sports, and other off topic matters. 
  • No personal attacks against other players 
  • DM reserves the right to remove anyone for misconduct or harassment 

Onboarding and Payment 

• Please feel free to inquire via PM about the game or use our contact form
  • When we reach consensus, you will be emailed an invite to get access to the game handout, house rules, character creation instructions, VTT login info, etc. 
  • Credit Cards $21.00 via Stripe or
  • Crypto Currency $16.80 via CoinPayments (20% off)  BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH, and others accepted