DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Normal Service should resume soon

Hi Folks,

I've not been around at all pretty much over the last month (longer possibly). One of my children has been very ill and has required almost around the clock support. I won't go into detail, but as a parent, the worst thing you can experience is a child being so ill and being helpless. She's on a lot of meds at the moment, some are working, but it's a long road.

But bugs and stuff, if they appear, the mighty Greg Rex is keeping me updated and I'll get fixes and updates out when I can, just please don't push for dates on stuff.

It's not only Traveller that is affected, I've not been at work, my own mental health has taken a beating and coding requires a focused mind.

Anyway continue to play, there's more official Mongoose material on the way. Drinaxian Companion and Traveller Companion are being tested by SW, Deepnight Revelation has been converted (the box set), The Lost Duke adventure is also pretty much complete. On my side, there's a push to get material converted (quite a backlog), as that's easier to stop/start than coding.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Perfectly understood, mate. Take care of the little one and yourself.

We appreciate all the work you do, but youu need to keep healthy, both physically and mentally.

Cheers

Understood. Family is more important then anything else and you have to take care of yourself to take care of them.

The fact that you even said something is beyond expected with a sick child, take care of her, then yourself, then everything else will fall into place. Take care.

Sending good thoughts your way MBM. Hope everything gets better, soon.

Very sorry to hear MBM. Wishing your daughter well. Please take all the time you need to look after your family, not forgetting yourself.

Kind regards,
    rcruk

Sending strength and peace, and thanks for all your hard work.

Take care of her and yourself first. That is the most important thing in the world. The mod can wait. It is in a great state as is.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Thanks MBM, I'll will redirect inquiries about Masks of Nyarlathotep to this topic, take care of your child and yourself.

Family first MBM, all my best to you and yours.

Thread Information