DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Need 1 player to join long term group for Decent into Avernus.

FG License: Ultimate (Players only require Demo for Unity to play.)
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: Saturday nights @ 7:00pm MST.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly sessions, barring Holidays or planned events. This is the 3rd campaign this group has run together and there will likely be more to follow.
    Term: Currently the Players are partially through the Avernus module. I anticipate it to run at least another 3-4 months if not longer.

Text or Voice: Voice and Video. Video is not mandatory but encouraged.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes. The DM streams these games on Twitch.TV each week and then uploads to YouTube as well.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Generally try to see an equal split of Exploration/Roleplay/Combat, however this particular group is very RP heavy. They love to engage in character with each other and with other NPCs quite a bit. Expect lots of RP.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 Player Needed.
    Character starting level & equipment: Depending on what week you join, you will start at Level 7. The details will be hashed together with the DM.
    Character restrictions: We currently have a Fighter, Warlock and a Cleric/Artificer, so I would ask that your character not be one of those classes.

Details of your scenario: We are playing Decent into Avernus. Although I am using the module as the baseline for the campaign, I also write new stories and create new characters to add depth and fun to the existing story. The players backstories are featured heavily as well. So far they have gotten to Avernus but are not yet to the stage of exploring the new landscape and features. Im very excited for what is coming next.

Notes: This group has been friends for some time and has amazing chemistry. Unfortunately, one of the players has life stuff that is keeping them from continuing on with us so the goal is to replace that player with another like-minded individual. I am looking for a mature, fun loving player that is polite and respectful to others, enjoys RP heavy gaming and is punctual and excited to play D&D. Drop me a message or a reply and I'll touch base with you. Thanks.
    Last edited by SuitedRIP; November 6th, 2021 at 01:12.

If you are still looking for a player I would be interested in seeing if I am a fit for your game.

Bump. First selection did not work out unfortunately. We are still on the lookout for a 4th!

EDIT: This group has found a 4th. Thank you all for your interest.
    Last edited by SuitedRIP; December 6th, 2021 at 20:31.

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight OR Weekday Game CST US Time Zone prefer 5E
    FG License: FGC
    Time Zone: Central Time USA, Texas
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: OPEN
    Term: Long term
    Voice: Yes (Discord – MiaZma#4640)
    Game System Preferred: DnD 1e, ADnD2E, DnD 5E
    Game System Experience:
    • Pathfinder - NONE
    • DnD 1E – Tons
    • ADnD2E - Tons
    • DnD 5E - Little
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Watched some videos. Not much else.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing all class and race types. I like a male witch, warlock, type that is bent on world domination but hey we all have our hang-ups.

About me: IRL not a social person. I was introduced to DnD when I was 12 years old. I have loved it ever since. I like to be in character most of the game and enjoy puzzles, large campaigns, stress in a tight situation. I like to make new gaming friends and learn this system more (FGC). I bought this a while ago and Haven’t had time to dig in, I am going to get that in my basket and take it to town. I have been listening to the Critical Role games, and it got my blood boiling again. So, I am reaching out looking for an amazing group to add my flavor to! P.S. I am not stuck on a DnD game system, just familiar with it. I see so many since I played back in the day.

Hello! I am currently trying someone out for that spot. They start Saturday and I usually give people a few weeks to see if they are having fun and my group likes the chemistry. The last one didn't pan out, so maybe this one doesn't either. Either way, I'll keep you in mind going forward. Thanks for your interest!

Thread Information