FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Extra spell slots for 18 Wisdom.jpg

Doesn't a 5th level Druid with 18 Wisdom gain 2 extra 1st level spells, 2 extra 2nd level spells and one extra 3rd level spell according to the screenshot of Table 5: Wisdom in the PH?

If I needed to add spell slots where would I do that?

Is the Magical Defense Adjustment shown in the same table added automatically?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    Extra spell slots for 18 Wisdom.jpg

Doesn't a 5th level Druid with 18 Wisdom gain 2 extra 1st level spells, 2 extra 2nd level spells and one extra 3rd level spell according to the screenshot of Table 5: Wisdom in the PH?

If I needed to add spell slots where would I do that?

Is the Magical Defense Adjustment shown in the same table added automatically?

Thank you!
    The place you're looking at in your character to see your spell slots is where you set them. Go into preparation mode (bottom left). Same way you memorize spells... then change the numbers in the slots you want.

magical defense is a nebulous value that doesn't always apply to spells of every type so it's something you'll need to manually apply if it does work.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Excellent, thanks!
    What about first question too please.

Thread Information