DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Totemic Druid kit granted the "Tracking" non weapon proficiency with a -6 modifier

PC has an 18 Wisdom. So that would mean a 12 or below for success correct? Did some test rolls and three time I rolled below 12 and it said I failed in the chat window.

UPDATE: Under the "Gear" for the Non weapon proficiency, "Tracking" it had the Type of modifier originally set to WIS (wisdom), I cycled though all the Types, retuned to WIS and that corrected the -6 to 12 on the Skills tab of the character sheet. Was then able to roll successful below 12 rolls.
    Last edited by Free Sky Days; November 5th, 2021 at 02:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    PC has an 18 Wisdom. So that would mean a 12 or below for success correct? Did some test rolls and three time I rolled below 12 and it said I failed in the chat window.

UPDATE: Under the "Gear" for the Non weapon proficiency, "Tracking" it had the Type of modifier originally set to WIS (wisdom), I cycled though all the Types, retuned to WIS and that corrected the -6 to 12 on the Skills tab of the character sheet. Was then able to roll successful below 12 rolls.
    Rangers are the only ones that get Tracking skill without the -6. Unless I missed some description where this type of kit gets it w/o that penalty.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information