5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Feature request] Global back button for portrait selection window

Hi

Currently, if I open a folder in the new portrait selection window, then there is the "go back" button only on the first page, not at any other page. Would it be possible to get a "go back" button for all pages as for the asset window? Would be a bit more comfortable if having a lot of portraits (already some of the native portrait packs are a bit big)

Best wishes

Kelrugem

PS: I thought it may be better to post it here first instead of the wish list, in case that is a quick addition (and since it is on the test server)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 2nd, 2021 at 18:08.

As I mentioned to Zarestia in the other thread on the new selection windows, I was trying to keep the windows simple instead of adding a bunch of control / visual overhead.

Most portrait packs are only 1-2 nodes deep, for which adding an extra button seems unneeded. Are there portrait packs with more depth?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As I mentioned to Zarestia in the other thread on the new selection windows, I was trying to keep the windows simple instead of adding a bunch of control / visual overhead.

Most portrait packs are only 1-2 nodes deep, for which adding an extra button seems unneeded. Are there portrait packs with more depth?

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks for your answer

Yes, I certainly understand, and indeed for most portrait packs no problem I tested FG Fantasy which has several pages, in total 16, without resizing the window, I think (similar for FG SciFi); and then I had the desire to have a "go back" button instead of closing everything and opening it again (but nice to see that so many new portraits got added over time, I was not aware of that )

Thread Information