Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP 6 players needed for 5e tomb of anhiliation thurs 2100 UTC

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: +11 gmt
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 2100 UTC (8am Aedt,9PM GMT, 4PM ET)
    If new game, planned start date: 11/11/21
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hours, Weekly
    Term:Long term (Expecting to take a few months to work thorugh the book)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?
    No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70
    Number of Players in game & needed:6
    Character starting level & equipment:1st level, Gold buy
    Character restrictions: Any races/classes from the phb, Xanathars, Volos,and mordenkainens, No arteficers

Details of your scenario:The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.

When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.

The cause is a necromantic artifact called the Soulmonger, which is located somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rainforests.

Looking for a weekly game with positive and regular players.
    Main feature of the book is a sandbox hexcrawl as the player explore the wild continent of Chult, I will be leaning into this and traking supplies, encumbrance and more to sell the hostile setting
    Will be starting on the sword coast with the cellar of death supplement before moving on to Chult

Hello,
    I am an experienced player who has never played ToA before. I would be interested in joining your upcoming campaign.
    Let me know if you want any more information about me.

Still got 2 spots left if anyone else is interested

Hey experienced player here in the US EST time zone. Would love to be one of the last 2 members. I love telling a story with like minded people, enjoy both RP and combat and will usually play what ever compliments the group.

Quote Originally Posted by D110011 View Post
    Still got 2 spots left if anyone else is interested
    Hi there.

I'd love to play!

A little about me. I have been playing D&D since 2e. I have played everything from Vampire over Wrath & Glory to Bears.

As a player, I appreciate a fairly even mix between RP/Combat/Exploration. I enjoy strong storytelling, and will try to always interact with the world around me as a player rather than _just_ rolling dice.

Hi,
    I would love to play in your campaign i have a good amount of experience as DM and a little as a player in 5e

Hi, brand new to 5e so trying to get into the gaming community. If you have a spot for a gnome wizard

I am somewhat of an experienced 5e player/GM. I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I have discord and am familiar with it's basic functions. I'm an old retired guy so Thursday afternoons, me being in the Midwest and all, would not be an issue for me. Thanks and good luck with your campaign, I hope to have a chance to be a part of it.

Sorry but the campaign is full now, thanks to all who put there hands up! for those who didn't make it in if anyone drops out during the game I'll make sure your on the list to contact before looking for replacements elsewhere.

reopening my lfp request, had two players drop early on and am now looking for replacements

Thread Information