5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

I Want For Christmas...

a) To be able to store tokens against the monsters in the D20 ruleset permanently

b) To be able to pre-prepare a series of battles on the combat grid before my players turn up

c) To be able to store token sets against specific modules created

d) To be able to add tokens into the programme without having to restart it

e) The programme to sort my tokens properly in alphabetical order

f) To have some built in ambient sounds - campfire, forest/jungle, inn sounds, moving water, night sounds (cicadas/owls), urban, marketplace and maybe a few others

g) A D2 or a coin

h) A rubber to rub out fog of war

Any chance of any of these for Christmas?

a) we were actually able to do this when FGII first came out but it was called a bug and removed.

b) Yes!!! Someone had a great idea of allowing Tabs on the combat tracker just like all the other FG features allow.

c) I thought you could do this now?

d) Yes!!!

f) Eh. No biggie for me.

g) eh

h) would be nice. Would be nice to be able to add FOW back to an area selectivly as well.

Nice xmas list.

rv

c) This can be done now.
    d) /reload will do it for you.
    i) Torch effect to create a "real" fog of war.
    What we have now is a MASK that you delete slowly in parts.
    A fog of war IMO is more something that will move with some tokens (the characters for exemple) to reveal the map in regions like richvalle said.
    Always keep it in perspective!

My understanding is that it's a bad idea to /reload while players are connected, but I could be wrong.

My Christmas list would include FG not crashing and burning during any game session involving a decent sized combat.

I was hoping that someone would come up with some solutions here, so am glad that c) is possible.

If you have a few minutes, could you post exactly how this is done?

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2
    I was hoping that someone would come up with some solutions here, so am glad that c) is possible.

Kalan posted here on how it's done.

MB

Previously: MurghBpurn

Great - done!

Quote Originally Posted by scytale2

When you make an adventure module you can also just drag and drop the tokens you want included onto the bottom of the /export window. I played around with it some but don't really use it because it at one time dumped all the tokens into the top of the token box. I don't think they fixed this.

Honestly, it may not matter of the tokens being in the top box if you attached them to the personalities so you don't have to open the token box.

Putting the token folder in the campaign is better because you have more control on the folder setup.
    Last edited by Griogre; September 2nd, 2007 at 05:16.

j) Better pen-tablet support for drawing. This would include multiple brush sizes, multiple colors, better pressure sensitivity, and a sensitive eraser (that could also be used to delete fog of war).

What I want for Christmas is for unmasking and and drawing on module maps to be remembered. I also want have the pan button not draw a line pointer when I try to pan - that bug drives me nuts.

Thread Information