STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a Youtube for character creation

Hi, is there a youtube video specifically for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons character creation specifically for unity?

Hi Dustin,

yes, Celestian (the ruleset creator) has made some. They were made using FGC but should still give you what you need.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ADDMike/playlists

Hi,

This helped a lot because it least I know what I need to ask more specifically.....I can't seem to add the proficiency to FGU like I can FGC. Meaning, I can't seem to add the proficiency to the weapon in FGU because their is no gear box for it the same way there is in FGC. Anyone else know how to resolve this problem?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustinthewind77 View Post
    Hi,

This helped a lot because it least I know what I need to ask more specifically.....I can't seem to add the proficiency to FGU like I can FGC. Meaning, I can't seem to add the proficiency to the weapon in FGU because their is no gear box for it the same way there is in FGC. Anyone else know how to resolve this problem?
    Do if from the Skills tab.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dustinthewind77 View Post
    Hi,

As John suggested, you now do it using the skill listed in the Skill tab. Click the gear on the skill to apply it to weapons you have listed in your actions section.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information