Hello,
My name is John and I have been a TTRPG player for over 35 years and a DM for 34. I run both off the shelf and original adventures. I cater to busy adults who do not get to game that often. I will be starting a multi-episode West Marches style adaptation of Rime of the Frost Maiden. This is for players who may not be able to commit to a full length campaign or who may only want to play certain parts of the story.

Game Details
• Next Session 11/10 9pm ET (GMT-4). Monthly recurrence or upon request
• Duration 3 hours
• Player Choice: Fantasy Grounds VTT or Theater of the Mind (DM drives your VTT)
• Syrinscape SuperSyrin included for music and sound effects
• Custom maps & side quests
• Campaign wiki with over 170 entries and growing
• Characters may be from the 2nd Edition Player’s Handbook or Faiths & Avatars
• Drop in Campaign Friendly with West Marches show up when you are able flexibility.
• Episodic style play.
• Preferred styles are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher.
• Not good fit are the Power Gamer, the Instigator, or the Slayer.
• Session will be recorded and text generated for current and future joiners to see what has already been accomplished.
• Email address required for access to wiki and documents. You may use a throw away gmail.com or outlook.com address.

Safety & Conduct
• 18+ Only
• Generally PG-13 but may be Rated-R, TV-MA, or M for Mature at times with themes similar to Conan, Beastmaster, The Barbarian Bros. Etc.
• LGBT and diverse friendly, though the game will be about the character not the players
• Refrain from discussing any real world privacy matters such as weather where you live, who you work for, that great restaurant in downtown <REDACTED> that you love to eat at etc.
• Refrain from discussing politics, sports, and other off topic matters.
• No personal attacks against other players
• DM reserves the right to remove anyone for misconduct or harassment

Onboarding and Payment
• Please feel free to inquire via PM about the game or use our contact form to apply.
• When we reach consensus, you will be emailed an invite to get access to the game handout, house rules, character creation instructions, VTT login info, etc.
• Credit Cards $33.33 via Stripe OR
• Cryptocurrency $26.66 via CoinPayments (20% discount) BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH, and others accepted