FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

BECMI Extension for OSE2

Now that we have a subforum for the ruleset, here is my BECMI extension which changes the following:

* Adds spell slots for up to 9th level spells to the character sheet, and changed the spell cycler to "Clerical/Druidic/Magical".
    * Changes level cap to 36 for Cleric, Fighter, Magic-User, Thief, Druid. Dwarf (22), Elf (20), Halfling (18), Mystic (16) are set for cap + attack ranks.
    * Changed the Type/Subtype dropdowns for Items to align with Rules Cyclopedia categories.

****removed extension from thread as it is woefully outdated and is not required to play BECMI using OSE2 ruleset any longer. You may select BECMI options in the options menu.****-- Thanks Bayne
    Last edited by bayne7400; January 16th, 2024 at 20:43.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

RC-OSE2.png

Finished my Rules Cyclopedia library module as well (including working treasure tables), so my group is set for some old-fashioned BECMI goodness.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Blog Entries
    Sweet!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hey there. I'm running v4.3.2 Ultimate (2022-12-11). I've dropped the ext file in the extensions folder but I'm not seeing it listed under extensions under the Create Campaign or Load Campaign window. Does it auto load without having to enable it?

Quote Originally Posted by dearestleader View Post
    Hey there. I'm running v4.3.2 Ultimate (2022-12-11). I've dropped the ext file in the extensions folder but I'm not seeing it listed under extensions under the Create Campaign or Load Campaign window. Does it auto load without having to enable it?
    No extensions auto load without enabling them.

In this case the issue was that the extension file wasn't created properly. Try this one (attached).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Confirmed it's showing now. Thanks for fixing!

dearestleader

You should not need an extension to run a BECMI game anymore. If you see something I missed in the base game please let me know.

Thread Information