Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    Hope everything worked out for you Coots. I agree with vegaserik that this is caused by a theme or mod. The colour of the font is suppoed to be black everywhere.

On other news, I've finished the oppsoed rolls scripts for both PC's and NPC's! And a bunch of other smaller updates as well. So I am soon going to update the Ruleset in the Forge soon.
    Just wondering if there are things I should considering before I upload it? I always worry that I will break peoples games. So any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Not really help but I cannot find it within Forge

Okey. I discovered a big bug in the attack code, so the upload was a bit delayed, but I have uploaded a new build in the Forge about five minutes ago!

There are many updates to this build, among those are:

- A few new graphics.
    - Cleaned up the code.
    - Fixed wrong calculations when using advantages.
    - Added opposed rolls when fighting!
    This will make it possible to attack targets, and having the targets defend themselves. It will only work on single targets, and it only works for combat rolls.
    - Added prayer and magic skills under the appropiate tabs in the combat section.

And probably even more updates, but I can't remember everything. Probably should start writing down what I do.

Anyway, please let me know if something is wrong or buggy and I will try to fix it as fast as I can.

Happy Gaming!

Hello again its me! The sheets are messed up for my players again and there is no addons this time. Screenshot_18.png

Quote Originally Posted by Coots View Post
    Hello again its me! The sheets are messed up for my players again and there is no addons this time. Screenshot_18.png
    Do they have anything that makes font size bigger running? Scaleui would make the whole thing bigger or smaller so that's not the issue. Mine doesn't do that and I have no ext's running for wfrp 4. I'm not sure why it would do that with the fonts.

It looks like there is a different font than what I have used in the ruleset. Not just the size. Not sure if that helps, but it seems there is something odd with the font.

Small question. I tried your module and I was wondering if I need to manually insert every career, trappings, etc. or I am too dumb to know where to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacho Manteca View Post
    Small question. I tried your module and I was wondering if I need to manually insert every career, trappings, etc. or I am too dumb to know where to find them.
    This is just a rule set. Everything you're referring to is protected by copyright law. You have to manually enter everything unless an official rule set becomes available for purchase from the developers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    This is just a rule set. Everything you're referring to is protected by copyright law. You have to manually enter everything unless an official rule set becomes available for purchase from the developers themselves.
    I see. One more question. Do you know where to find Warhammer maps that work with the vision mechanic? Or is that something that I also have to implement myself? I've downloaded Fantasy Grounds today just to try this mechanic and play online whenever meeting my friends in person is impossible.

Thread Information