FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Yeah easy fix. Ill update this momentarily.

Skillrolls.jpg

All fixed. It will adjust the roll not the chance. To adjust the chance you add the mod box on the character sheet. Like boots of climbing etc.
    Last edited by bayne7400; February 11th, 2022 at 22:57.

I made sure to summarize the report in the post title and in the first line with the TL;DR. I'm afraid that's as close to "caveman version" as I can get.

I don't mean to be a pain in the backside here. This is what I do for a living: test software and write reports providing sufficient evidence so that our developers can use that to isolate and identify the problem. I don't know how to effectively communicate evidence in the way that you're needing.

Your not a pain. Good feedback. I'm the caveman not you. More than ten words I get dizzy.

I will keep trying to pare it down to the minimum. My head starts to melt-down a bit when I go beyond a certain point because every little detail is part of the context. Details will be the death of me one day.

HI all, Today i got a problem that never happen before. It seems that universal loader extenction doesn't work anymore with ose ruleset

That is an extension issue but what are you trying to load what ruleset? Hit Damned up on his extension thread.

I'll give him a call. I was trying for play some old classic adventures of 2e ruleset with ose

Any 2e adventure should open in OSE without the extension

yes it is true, but i was thinking of convert some 5e edition also. Maybe it is a problem with latest update of module

Report: Referees Tome reference manual, the "Expert Adventures" under NPC Encounters - Adventuring Parties is formatted as normal text and not a title.
    Referees Tome reference manual, Magic Items > Weapons > Javelin of Lightning. "On a successful hit: T" the T is bold when it shouldn't be.

And question! What's the suggested way to setup a character that will dual-wield the same weapon occasionally? 3 copies of the weapon in the inventory (one with weight adjusted to 0) and then mark the necessary modifications? 0, -2, and -4 respectively? Done that way the player will need to remember to click the damage for the unmodified one since the -2 or -4 under the ATK column effects the damage roll too.
    Last edited by Ramza; March 6th, 2022 at 06:19.

Thread Information