STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Do you have weapons proficiency turned on? I cannot reproduce.

If you roll the MEL button what is your bonus? Should be two. If it is not let me know.

Check your weapon. If you are using the SRD Alterzwerg made it has errors in it.
    Last edited by bayne7400; December 17th, 2023 at 14:01.

Blog Entries
    Must be something corrupted in my campaign. Even with everything disabled (I was using your Bag of Holding and Shop extensions and then Cohorts and Companions) any new Barbarian created in the campaign has their 'MEL:' and 'MIS"' rolling at 1 less than indicated. Rolling directly from those 2 locations, the Barbarian is rolling at one less than listed. This doesn't seem to happen in a new, fresh campaign.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Send me your campaign files please. If something got "stuck" due to scripting as soon as you restart the campaign it would have gone away. There is something wonky going on.
    Last edited by bayne7400; December 17th, 2023 at 16:50.

Blog Entries
    Sent via discord, if it doesn't go through, I can try here in the forums. Thanks for looking at this.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Fix implemented and it's all good now. Thanks bayne7400!

Hi there Bayne,

Thank you for your amazing FG implementation. In fact, I like it so much that I decided to start converting third party material for OSE.

I have a request. Please implement a way to add the "and / or" information to the attacks.

Example:
    Ape, white
    2 × claw (1d4) or 1 × thrown rock (1d6)

I notice that you can have multiple groups inside the powers tab. Something like that in the attack tab would be perfect.

So basically you want to show that operator without having it in the name block so it shows up for a roll?

I hit this problem converting monster stat blocks to xml. So I guess what I need is a solution in the xml. As for how that is in turn represented visually in FG, what is simple and easy?

EDIT: Adding some more text or symbols to the name of the attack would be very easy. But what would that look like?

I guess I dont understand what you are asking for then. I can add a dropdown to each line but I'm not going to reconfigure the attack area. Way too much work to maintain compatibility.

Yeah NPC stat block converter is not supported. So it is what it is at this point. That's a tool for me I left in for others it is not a feature and I almost removed it. It does not handle variations to the stat block Gavin uses very well.
    Last edited by bayne7400; February 8th, 2024 at 14:29.

Was that for me? What is "stack block converter"?

I was thinking about how to indicate the "or" in the ape stat block.

1. An easy way would be to append a slash "/" to the name of the first attack.
    2. Put the two attacks into different boxes.

I will attach images showing this.

Thread Information