DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by vonubelmann View Post
    With the new update, it sorts spells and powers alphabetically for NPCs. Can we go back to sorting them by level?
    Click the plus sign to add a new section for each level. You can edit the header in edit mode. Outside of edit mode it will hide or show the spell window below.

Hello,

Can you take a look at the healing function when you get a moment. It seems that when you use a Healing potion or cast cure light wounds that it will either only heal for 1 or 0 points of damage. Doesn't really matter what die is rolled for the potion or spell.. It does the same thing whether I have extension enabled or disabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

OSE Healing.jpg

Yeah Oops. I see a few debugs in there I must have not uploaded the correct version when I was tweaking the heal roller. Ill get it updated in the next hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Yeah Oops. I see a few debugs in there I must have not uploaded the correct version when I was tweaking the heal roller. Ill get it updated in the next hour or so.
    Thank you Sir!

yeah sorry about that. it is updated so please let me know if you see anything else. Made a lot of changes for last CORE RPG update.

Hi,
    I don't see any characters' weapons under the CT Attacks tab (the sword), just the INIT icon. The weapons are equipped on characters' sheets.
    The NPC weapons are all visible in the CT.

Yeah that is intentional. You are also looking at the Host side of the combat tracker. Players should roll from the main tab of their character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gul View Post
    Hi,
    I don't see any characters' weapons under the CT Attacks tab (the sword), just the INIT icon. The weapons are equipped on characters' sheets.
    The NPC weapons are all visible in the CT.
    As Bayne said its by design. Only NPCs have their attacks on the CT so the GM doesnt have to open the NPC sheet.

It pretty much the same in all rulesets on FG.

The great thing about OSE is 90% of the rolls are on main tab. In some rulesets like 2e there are player attacks on Host said but the character sheet is a bit more complex. Thanks for the question though

Thread Information