DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    The dwarf race should be CHA. That block is informational only. The actual modifier goes on the data tab of the race record.

I fixed dwarf and Half Elf. Since you digging into the books I'll hold off on sending it to Gavin for a few weeks.

Blog Entries
    Trying to create a new class. On the Data tab, after having entered some text for new skills (Oratory and Seamanship in this case), I then click the magnifying glass which opens the skill detail window. However, there is no way to enter anything and even right clicking (which should open a Create New button) does not show up, only the close button. (In the video example on Creating a New Class, it shows a single default skill box when opened and then you right click to create additional skills). I noticed that this also happens when editing a copy of any Class that does not already have Skills entered (such as a Fighter) BUT any class that does have Skills there, such as the Acrobat, will allow me to right-click and add more. Not using any extensions or themes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Yeah its a windowclass issue. The create on empty tags were removed from core rpg and looks like I missed adding the template to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Trying to create a new class. On the Data tab, after having entered some text for new skills (Oratory and Seamanship in this case), I then click the magnifying glass which opens the skill detail window. However, there is no way to enter anything and even right clicking (which should open a Create New button) does not show up, only the close button. (In the video example on Creating a New Class, it shows a single default skill box when opened and then you right click to create additional skills). I noticed that this also happens when editing a copy of any Class that does not already have Skills entered (such as a Fighter) BUT any class that does have Skills there, such as the Acrobat, will allow me to right-click and add more. Not using any extensions or themes.
    Try running an update.

Blog Entries
    Looks like it's working now. Thanks!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Came across the Half-Orc Race with CHR on the Min tab under Ability Modifiers. I tried to go through everything I could think of and that was the only other CHR/CHA thing found.

Really appreciate all the work you put into this ruleset.

Blog Entries
    The Entangled effect for the Web spell is misspelled in the Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy Player's Tome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

With the new update, it sorts spells and powers alphabetically for NPCs. Can we go back to sorting them by level?

Thread Information