FG Spreadshirt Swag

Why is my forums changed?

Over the past week or so my forums went from the typical beige, brown to white vBulletin. Is this a change for everyone? Or what am I missing here?

Go to the bottom left of the page and change the them in the dropdown list. You've probably got "Default mobile style" selected. If there's no dropdown, click the "Full Site" link in the middle of the bottom line.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Mine does the same at times if I join via a Google search, took me a while to figure out I could change it back.

still cant figure it out...im on desktop with internet explorer

I fixed it by just resetting browser settings.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    still cant figure it out...im on desktop with internet explorer
    I the v bulletin mode there is no drop down box in bottom left or anywhere that i could find.

Click on Full Site at the bottom of the page and it should switch back.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    I the v bulletin mode there is no drop down box in bottom left or anywhere that i could find.
    Yep, as I mentioned: "If there's no dropdown, click the "Full Site" link in the middle of the bottom line." @Sulimo shows this in a screenshot above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yeah i played around with it after i just reset my browser settings and flipped it back and forth....maybe cat or kid hit the button and changed the setting,.

Thread Information