FG Spreadshirt Swag

Combat Tracker: End of Combat

What should I do with the combat tracker after the fight is over and we will be making non-combat rolls?

You can clear the CT of enemies, effects, targets, and initiative, then close the CT. Then make rolls from the character sheets.
    Rolls will still appear in chat, and you can narrate the scene and apply any condition modifiers to rolls with the modifier box, or add them to the character sheets.
    If there are opposed rolls, just have the players roll those from the character sheet and do the math like you would at the table. Or use the raise calculator.
    Is that what you're asking?

Helpful answer, thanks. But I found when I had a player with a joker he still got the +2 even though the combat was long over. So I deleted the players from the combat tracker. When I started a new combat, the round number was not reset. So I did that manually. Does that sound wise?

Click the Menu button at the bottom of the combat tracker.
    Choose Action Cards > Clear All.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    this is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    I don't see anything under the Combat Tracker menu called "action cards..." how do I access it?
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I don't see anything under the Combat Tracker menu called "action cards..." how do I access it?
    Are you using Savage Worlds?

You might just not be seeing it. I attached an image to show the order you need to click the buttons in.

Forumhelp.jpg

Thread Information