DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom PTSD effect for FGU, D&D 5e

I've had some success with setting up effects, but this one's got me stumped.
    I'm introducing an NPC bard character, a young half-elven girl. She watched her family tortured to death by goblins, so she has strong reactions to violence and greenskins. Here's the effect I'm trying to add as a Power:

PTSD causes her to become Frightened if violence happens near her. If greenskins are involved, she must make a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or become Paralyzed for 1 hour.

I've attempted to attach a graphic showing the FGU results of parsing this.

I don't need to cover the "Frightened by violence" part - I can simply add the Frightened effect when it triggers.
    What I'm looking for is the situation for greenskins: "Apply Frightened, then make a DC15 WIS save or also apply Paralyzed."

Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ScottFromPortland; October 23rd, 2021 at 21:27. Reason: Adding [B]Bold[/B]

Your graphic looks fine. Just add another line to add the paralysed effect. If you are looking to automate the saving throw and then automatically apply the paralysed effect if she sees a goblin then that isn’t possible.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information