5E Character Create Playlist

FG and Windows 11

With Windows 11 recently released, is anyone actually running FG on Windows 11? While I dont anticipate any issues, I was wondering if anyone had done some testing to see if things worked the same as earlier versions of Windows.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Mattekure, I installed Windows 11 in my "work" and installed Fantasy Grounds Unity, it seemed to work fine, I'm still using it in the live version, I haven't activated the test version and loaded a "personal" extension that adjusts the map anchoring, allows longer names and changes the anchoring of the stuff below the chat and data to "inside" the chat and it worked normally.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Mattekure, I installed Windows 11 in my "work" and installed Fantasy Grounds Unity, it seemed to work fine, I'm still using it in the live version, I haven't activated the test version and loaded a "personal" extension that adjusts the map anchoring, allows longer names and changes the anchoring of the stuff below the chat and data to "inside" the chat and it worked normally.
    Thanks. That kind of what I figured, but its always nice to get confirmation. I will probably be upgrading to Win 11 in the next few months so I want to get ready.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Also, @wishx installed Windows 11 on his work machine, and has been running FGU without any issues. At this point, I do not expect any issues with people running Windows 11 with FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

I've run two sessions now with FGU on Windows 11 and I have not had a single issue. The cloud lobby worked like usual, players connected just fine, and memory usage was at the same levels as Windows 10. I would say it is pretty safe to go with Windows 11 if you want to, but everyone's experience may be different.

Yep, did a fresh install of Windows 11 and FGU and all is good. No issues so far.

No issues here either.

Thread Information